Publicist Joan Stewart is the MENTOR to supply TIPS to write a successful Press Release. Joan Stewart gives the most interesting and valuable information online and by email to the many! Once in a while, someone will share their treasure of ideas and helpful words of wisdom and not expect rewards ~ she is best known as The Publicity Hound. Visit her website and soak-up her sunny disposition and winning attitude. I have been reading and following her for some time!
Want to Learn Press Release Writing?
Who Will Receive Mentoring?
- PR people who work as sole proprietors, or at small or large agencies.
- Anyone who works in marketing or PR for their company, non-profit or government agency.
- Anyone who can’t afford to hire a publicist or PR person and must do their own self-promotion.
- People who must wear multiple hats and take responsibility for the PR function.
- Authors who no longer work with their publisher’s publicist and are on their own.
- Self-published authors who never had their own publicist and want to learn more than a publicist could have ever taught them.
- Anyone who needs help with the confusing world of social media marketing
- Professional speakers who want publicity for their programs or products and to enhance their reputation.
- Consultants who need to use the media to establish their expertise.
- PR managers who must train their PR staffs.
- Publicists who are convinced they haven’t learned it all and want to get even better at their craft.
- Anyone who is passionate about promoting their product, service, cause or issue
Reprinted from “The Publicity Hound’s Tips of the Week,” an ezine featuring tips, tricks and tools for generating free publicity. Subscribe at http://www.publicityhound.com/ and receive by email the handy cheat sheet “89 Reasons to Send a Press Release.”