Friend ~ I hear your heart of passion almost every day. As you speak bold words of God’s mind you express the passion you follow in Christianity. Most visible is your love for family values and background heritage. You express pride and love in your children. How we love defines the burning question: Passion.
Your passion runs deep as you celebrate and visit Indian Nation events in other states with pride. You absorb books in many subjects by the dozens and are an example for family and others that books educate. You show how education is important for one’s mind and share what you learn in conversation. You can never be bored or boring.
Wildlife is another passion of yours in the protection and privacy you give to your bird residents. Because you shelter and nurture God’s creatures, you and your family receive pleasure, education, and blessings.
And your greatest recent accomplishment – juicing – is absolutely a passionate response to eating well, loss of weight, and lifestyle changes. Even your car experienced a passionate response from you over it’s total loss. These emotions are those that I can relate to and to which I can respond in kind.
Passion can not be simply defined. It may be more an expression of how we love rather than what we love.
JOURNEY TO THE M.A. [MASTERS] DEGREE ~ Memoirs of College Studies
by Charlotte M. Liebel
PART ONE – COLLEGE COURSES TO EXPLORE
History, Psychology, English
PART TWO – MARK TWAIN [7-Chapters]
- INTRODUCTION ~ MARK TWAIN: HISTORIAN-PHILOSOPHER
PART THREE – EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY & LITERACY
- Poetry: Gemini, My Dad, The Desire of My Heart, An Humble Man
PART FOUR – ADVANCED EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- FAMILY LITERACY DEVELOPMENT
- DESIGN FOR LEARNING STUDENTS
- ACADEMIC LITERACY TUTORING
Introduction: The goal of Family Literacy Development is to educate and promote public awareness.
PART FIVE – ADVANCED EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- EMOTIONAL & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN EARLY CHILDHOOD
- Initiative Versus Guilt: Self-Development & Self-esteem in Early Childhood
- Children can handle critical psychological conflict during preschool years
- EMOTIONAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN MIDDLE CHILDHOOD
- Family Influences in Middle Childhood
- Parents continue to be an influence in their child’s upbringing
- School-age children test their cognitive skills to negotiate
- Emotional Development in Middle Childhood
- School-age children understand internal signals and the apparent connection to their external surroundings and feelings
PART SIX – ENGLISH LITERACY FOR ADULTS IN COLLEGE
- THE COMPOSITION WRITING SERIES: [10 Lessons]
English As A Second Language [Option]
Each of the Lessons is a teacher planning guide and outline for developing adult-level college English reading and writing literacy through composition writing.
Agenda – Travel Theme
Lesson 1 Travel to Africa – Introduction to Writing
Lesson 2 Travel to Spain – Higher Order Thinking Skills
Lesson 3 Exploring English Surnames – Critical Thinking
Lesson 4 Modes of Travel – Persuasive and Descriptive Writing
Lesson 5 Travel to the Ultimate Abyss – Mythical Writing
Lesson 6 Travel with the Story Teller – Biographical Writing
Lesson 7 Travel in Outer Space – Author Enrichment Talks
Lesson 8 Travel to New Orleans – Creating an Imagined Trip
Lesson 9 Visiting Alaska – Discovering the City of Anchorage
Lesson 10 World Travel – Landmarks, Maps, Ideas, Portfolio
PART SEVEN – SOCIAL FACTORS THEORY
- ADVANCED PSYCHOLOGY OF EDUCATION
Factors of performance are:
PART EIGHT – STORY HIGHLIGHTS [5-Chapters]
SAMPLES ~ Essays, Reviews, Poetry, Business Public Relations
- SHARLET THE LIBERAL LASS: Defy Male & Female Chores
- A MOMENT IN TIME: Raising a Teenager
- REVOLUTIONARY ROAD – Movie Review: Stars: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet
- Welcome to Mr. Frank’s Roofing – Consultant Services: Business Announcement
- The power of Prayer is working!!!
Available in Book and eBook editions at all Booksellers: AMAZON.COM
TIME Magazine writes: ‘Going broke buying textbooks(?) AMAZON now allows some of the pricey tomes to be RENTED on its KINDLE.’ Check out Psychology, Government, Economics, Business, Law, Childcare… >